Come along with Frosty on a FUN ADVENTURE, with the Frosty Goes to Town BOM by The Quilt Company and using Kimberbell Basics fabrics. Each month you'll get everything you need to make these cute blocks showing Frosty enjoying the festivities of this wonderful winter town that will remind you of days gone by including skiing, skating, a trip to the quilt shop and country store as well as a hot Latte at the “Snowbucks Café! The quilt & quilt shop sign, sewing machine in the window, chimney and chimney smoke are all part of the Accessory Fabric Pack that creates the wonderful details in this quilt.
Frosty Goes to Town BOM Includes:
- Accessory Pack
- All Fabrics for Top, Including Borders & Binding!
- Heat and Bond lite in each kit as needed
- Embroidery Floss
- 7-Month Program: Late January 2022 - August 2022
- Finished Size: 60" x 70"
- $25.00 per month plus shipping if needed ($6 U.S. / $10 Int'l)
- Sign-Up fee of $42. pays for the patterns and to reserve your spot
- Program is non-cancellable & non-refundable.
Classes will be offered in the shop and available on ZOOM for those unable to attend. ON ZOOM, you are able to see and talk to others in the class!! Also the ZOOM CLASSES will be recorded so that if you have paid for them you can get a link to rewatch if needed! Classes will be $30 each paid in advance and are meant to provide support for your quilt construction. They are in addition to the kit. Once you have registered we will provide information on monthly payments for the kits and classes.